Event marketing is so successful because it brings people together face-to-face allowing the opportunity for the most effective form of communication and relationship building possible.
Event marketing is the marketing technique of developing a themed exhibit, display, or presentation to promote a product, service, cause, or organization leveraging in-person engagement. Events can be participated in, hosted, or sponsored and we have extensive experience in all areas.
We have launched many events for our clients, and sponsored or exhibited them at other events–generating terrific results and many new business opportunities. In today’s competitive era, companies must always be measuring marketing efforts to stay focused on key opportunities that provide the best return.
While most marketers recognize the importance of face-to-face event marketing, the fact is that many still struggle to produce an engaging experience because they are often too busy running their core business and don’t have enough time to create and execute a strategic event program.
Our approach leverages event marketing best practices starting with strategy development, planning, execution, and implementation. We then use special analytical tools to enable companies to measure results against business goals. To get started, this is how we plan an event marketing program for you:
- Establish the ultimate business objectives.
- Define the personas of the audience you are trying to engage.
- Identify their information/content needs and desires.
- Determine the best method to engage them with that message.
- Establish how your content will drive specific, desired audience actions.
- Determine how you are going to measure success (leads, RFPs, referrals, sales, etc.).
- Create the content around the message, execute on the event and measure the results